Contactá a los pintores

Manda tu mail a ppc@belmondoradio.com.ar

viernes, 22 de junio de 2018

PPC 6 - 2018

Les dejo el audio y la lista del programa 6

TEMA - INTÉRPRETE - ÁLBUM

Louder than a bomb Brownout Fear of a brown planet
Before you die JC Brooks & The Uptown Sound Howl
Birth, school, work, death The Godfathers Birth, school, work, death - The best
Charity Courtney Barnett Tell me how you really feel
Shotgun wedding The Magic Numbers Outsiders
Country life The Watersons An introduction to
Everyday I have the blues Van Morrison & Joey De Francesco You´re driving me crazy
Please The bones of JR Jones Ones to keep close
Baby please don´t go Sonny Landreth Blues attack
It takes time Rory Gallagher Rory Gallagher
Sitting on top of the world Beth Hart & Joe Bonamassa Black coffee
By the riverside Tit Stier By the riverside
Chocolate Frantuche Frantuche EP
Hombre gris Mesa para Cuatro Demo
Come to my party Black Joe Lewis Electric Slave
Bad till I die Ska Beat City ft King Hammond Supernova
Hanging with my baby Tower of power Soul side of town
Why don´t you move in with me Yasuko Agawa Lovin' Mighty Fire (Nippon Funk Soul Disco 1973-1983)
I´m gonna move to the outskirts of town Rod Stewart Handbags and gladrags - The essential
Street fighting man Rod Stewart Handbags and gladrags - The essential
La gárgola Basílico Abracadabra

No hay comentarios: